Friday, March 09, 2007

Love Supreme


Tommorrow Mia will be one month old. It's hard to imagine a month has already passed, yet here it is. To say that the past 28 days have been the hardest days Francesca and I have ever had to endure would be an understatement. But to not mention that even in the darkest of moments, there has been the greatest feelings of joy and happiness imaginable would be a disservice to Mia.


What any parent reading this knows, and we are now discovering is there is no greater purpose in life as far as I can see than creating and caring for a child born out of pure love. What is it about babies that bring out the best in everyone? Is a child not a messenger from God, reminding us of all that really matters? We are here to care for and love one another. Growing and surviving in this world depends on this; without love we are lost.


Mia is the greatest gift I could ever hope for in life. I have never known such pure joy and love as I do know. She has come here to teach us many things, as she already has. To love a child such as this is to know what it is to really be alive. To be the father to such a precious child is my honor.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah,
Your words are so eloquent. Not only is Mia the greatest gift you could receive but you and Francesca are a gift to her as well. You love and dedication to her will get her through the hurdles she needs to conquer. She wouldn't have been able to do it without thus far if it wasn't for you and Cheechie. I love you and wish I could be there with you. Thank god for your blogs!!!!! We love you.
Love Mary Kate

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Noah,
I read this blog every day because it is so beautiful and you certainly know what love is all about. You are blessed with little Mia and I know that God will watch over all of you. We love you all.
Aunt Theresa & Uncle Mickey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home