Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mia scores a 4.0


Little Mia is proving that where there's a will, there's a way. Her lactic acid level is now down to 4.0 and she continues to amaze. She's breathing all on her own now and is keeping up the good breath, though at times her breathing is a little shallow. The nurses are watching her close just to make sure she's getting enough oxegen, but so far so good!

She still has a feeding tube going into her nose, though they've started giving her the bottle a bit too. The doctors say that a safe level of lactic acid is 2 or 3, so Mia is almost there. I'm sure breathing getting stronger is helping so much.


Pretty in pink 2/20/07


Mia hates the tubes. She kept pulling them out and the nurses would find them in her mouth 2/20/07


Baby...


...Buddha. 2/21/07


Momma and Mia 2/21/07


Sleeping beauty 2/20/07

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is looking better every day and for that matter you guys look like you have actually gotten some rest. I love the picture with all the pink. PINK POWER rules!! Well as always every night before I let the slumber over take me I say a prayer to my mother for Mia and for you guys. I love you and keep up the blogging. We miss you.. Love, Mary Kate

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today was the greatest, getting to hold Mia for the first time-you both are doing sucha great job and you and God have created such a beautiful daughter, and my granddaughter!!What a thrill to say that. I love you three!! MomZxoxoxoxoxoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home