Monday, April 09, 2007

Boston Day 8


No news today from the genetic department. Dr. Berry came by to say he hadn't heard anything from the lab where Mia's genetics were being tested. We should get news from the genetic test any day now. Hard to believe these tests take almost two months to complete but there it is.


Nurse Mary Ellen took out Mia's feeding tube today, because she didn't need it. She's been taking her full feedings and then some from the bottle. We think Mia likes having the tube out and is more eager to eat without it.


Today Mia found that her thumb was something fun to suck on. She was getting ready for a fresh bottle and found her thumb to tide her over until the bottle arrived.

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to see such happy pix!! Mia sure looked beautiful in her Easter dress-one of many, many Easter dresses to come! I had a wonderful weekend, it was so great to spend so much time with both of you and with Mia-and now I miss you all so much...much love and hugs to you all three..MomZ/GramZ xoxox

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Easter pictures were great....especially the one of the three of you. Hope Boston is treating you well. Let us know if you have an address to send you mail.
Missing you, as always....Love the Mortarino's

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2 months Birthday to You!
Happy 2 months Birthday to You.
Happy 2 months Birthday, Dear Mia!
Happy 2 months Birthday to You!!
Love you so, so, so much!
GranZ xoxoxoxox

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm watching and I'm lovin' it. She's so cool.

All the best and much Love.

John (Uncle John)

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the sucking of the thumb. I miss you guys so much. Thanks for the call last night I'm sorry I wasn't home. I appreciate your words. I love you Cheech. Be strong like your daughter. She's a toughy. We are sending all our love and kisses. I made a little something for Mia so do you have an address? email me back if you do.
Love.........Mary Kate & Adam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home