Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Mia One Year

Okay it's been almost two months since Mia turned 1 Year so I figured it's time to finally update the blog. I am so sorry it's been so long, these things just have a way of getting past me. The party and meditation was truly wonderful. Grandparents, Aunt and Uncles and lots of cousins all made it despite some very interesting New England weather.

We had good food and laughs and Mia seemed very happy to have everyone around.



Birthday morning breakfast time.


A pause before getting ready for the festivities.


Party dressed.


Dad, Mia and Nonna Donna.


Grandma Buffo and Elizabeth and Matthew.


Opening presents.


Grandpa Z and Daddy.


Daddy and Diane.


The girls.


Uncle Gerard and Grandparents Buffo.


Singing Happy Birthday!


A happy moment.


Grandpa Z gets his cuddle time.


The Grandpas.


Beautiful flowers from friends Ben and Laura.


Roberta and Miss M.


Mia enjoys some tambourine banging. Coulda used more cowbell.


9:58pm 2/10/08


The 1 year old.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful and amazing Mia continues to fill my heart with LOVE!!!She IS LOVE...and you, Noah and Francesca fill me with pride and awe at your untiring devotion to Mia. Thanks for a wonderful visit this week-I miss you three so much already!
All my love, GramZ xoxoxox

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. We sure wish we could have been there for Mia's 1st birthday. We certainly were there in thoughts. We love you all and can't wait to see you.
Hugs and kisses,
Uncle Mickey & Aunt Theresa

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Mia has grown since I saw her in June! Wish I weren't so far away and could hold her and hug all you guys. But this blog helps me alot! Keep the spirit going - you all amaze me.
Great Aunt Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home